Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Beyond A Critical Observation re NSW Upper House Inquiry

Beyond A Critical Observation re NSW Upper House Inquiry



Further to A Critical Observation re NSW Upper House Inquiry, someone claimed to be a senior official from the above minister’s office rang me up and she kindly volunteered to provide the website from where I could get the Terms of Reference of the Upper House Inquiry. I replied to her that I have the TOR of the UHI. I also told her that the Minister have (and must have) power to compel the taxi networks to broadcast the details including the Terms of Reference of the Upper House Inquiry.


At the end I was not sure that she was neither interested nor capable to understand my request and reasons and grounds behind such a simple request.

No comments: